Friday, March 21, 2014

February done

We had a busy February, and I'm glad it is over! There was plenty of cold, snow, and more cold. As a big surprise, I had the lithotripsy procedure in mid February to try to get rid of kidney stones, and the next week, had surgery to have my gallbladder removed. And I had about a one week notice for all of it! This week was the four week marker -- I'm still tired and having some problems eating some foods, but grateful for the good medical care and help from family/friends. We only missed one day of speech therapy and one day of gymnastics in all of this, so actually we did good! I couldn't lift David until recently, but we had been working on getting in and out of the car seat by himself and other more independent tasks, so it all worked out. This experience has been a time to learn patience! And I'm still learning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment